16 November 2017

Cheeky Boy

Timothy-Michael back at work after his visit to the hairdressers yesterday. He surprised me yesterday when I discovered him walking round the garden with one of Tesses tennis balls in his mouth. Up until then he had shown no interest in balls. This morning I left him alone for an hour while I did some chores and came back to find he had been playing with my old shoes so I'm going to find him some stuff to play with. It's good to see him slowly coming out and showing his real charactor. He's a very cheeky boy who already has me trained to open the treats cupboard door.

4 comments:

Janneke said...

Cute clever dog, he definitely has arrived at an excellent home now.

Rob said...

We didn't have a good day yesterday but I expect there will be set backs from time to time.

Sara said...

Glad he's showing interest in toys, sorry about your shoes ....

Rob said...

Yes so am I Sara. With him being a working dog he was most likely discouraged from playing. The shoes are fine, they are just old ones I keep by the door to fetch in coal for the fire. He didn't damage them anyway and as I say it's nice that he is developing an interest in playing.